Friday, February 10, 2012

Senior Spotlight: Johnny Poole




Q. How did you get interested in basketball? I grew up playing with my siblings and friends at the middletown park. My sister charity and my brother rob have been a big part of helping me get better.
Q. Do you participate in any other sports?....tell us about them
I snowboard as often as I can and in the summer I play ultimate frisbee. Those are my two favorite sports aside from basketball 
Q. How long have you been home schooled? My entire life. It's been a rough ride at times but thankfully I'm finally graduating!
Q. What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled (other than getting to play for the Force, of course)?
I would have to say its the schedule that makes homeschooling so nice! 
Q.  What are some of your hobbies?
As I mentioned earlier, snowboarding is a big part of winter for me. I love airsoft, ice skating, motorcycles, and my nitro R/C truck :)
Q. Where's your favorite place to eat out? Chipotle, Famous Dave's, China Garden, and Outback tie for the lead 
Q. What's your favorite movie? 
I'd say the movie that I've always loved is Elf. I also like The A Team, Bourne Ultimatum & Dumb and Dumber 
Q.  Would you rather drink coffee or tea? I like them both. But a hot cup of coffee is always good, well except for if it's hot out. Then it's iced coffee!
Q. Who's your favorite musical artist/group?  Cold Play, David Crowder Band, RED, Breaking Benjamin, Lupe Fiasco 
Q. What would you do if you had an entire day to yourself and could do anything? Falling with style! Aka sky diving, that or drifting with a Subaru WRX 
Q. What's your favorite book? Does facebook count? .. The Bible is a great book and so is "The Bondage Breaker", other  than that I don't read much.
Q. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? My family and friends are all here close by so I'm happy where I am. But I would love to visit California and go boarding in Vermont 
Q. What college team do you cheer for? I Honestly don't follow college or pro sports much at all.
Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
Ephesians 1:18-20, Romans 8 has so many good verses I couldn't just pick one.

Q. What will you miss the most when you graduate? Playing basketball for the force and going to camp 

Q.  Who has significantly influenced your life in a positive way? Coach Roger, my brother-in-law Jason Trevett and my parents of course.

 Q. What are your plans after high school graduation? I plan to work for my dad's deck cleaning company this summer then hopefully go to FCC or take online courses at  MIT 

No comments:

Post a Comment