Thursday, February 9, 2012

Senior Spotlight: Isaac Martin





Q. How did you get interested in basketball?
 I needed something to do

Q. Do you participate in any other sports?....tell us about them
 Football. I hit people.

Q. How long have you been home schooled?
 11 years

Q. What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled (other than getting to play for the Force, of course)?
 I don't have to talk to other people.

Q.  What are some of your hobbies?
 I play video games and watch movies. 

Q. Where's your favorite place to eat out?
 If they serve meat then it is my favorite place to eat.

Q. What's your favorite movie?
The Dark Knight

Q.  Would you rather drink coffee or tea?
 Tea.

Q. Who's your favorite musical artist/group?
 Pink Floyd

Q. What would you do if you had an entire day to yourself and could do anything? 
 I would become the Batman

Q. What's your favorite book?
 It's a tie between No Country for Old Men and The Old Man and the Sea

Q. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 Gotham City

Q. What college team do you cheer for?
 None, I hate college

Q. What's your favorite scripture verse?
 Proverbs 27:17

Q. What will you miss the most when you graduate?
Nothing, so long!

Q.  Who has significantly influenced your life in a positive way?
 I'm supposed to say my parents, but it's actually batman.

 Q. What are your plans after high school graduation?
Become the Batman

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I kinda get the feeling someone likes batman...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, go ahead and say it. My bro's epic.

    ReplyDelete